Dr. Poornima Shah
Dr. Poornima Shah
Consultant Clinical Neurophysiologist, Expert In Intraoperative Neuromonitoring, Pediatric And Adult EMG And EEG
Dr. Poornima Shah has a brilliant academic medical career, having won several awards and gold medals. After completing her MD in Pediatrics, she got trained in Clinical Neurophysiology at Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre.
She is a certified ‘International Diplomate – American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology‘ with additional certification in Intraoperative Neuromonitoring.
Dr. Poornima has worked as a visiting fellow at the Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum, Kerala, The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, London and at Hospital for Special Surgeries, New York.
She is trained in IONM and was a visiting fellow at HSS.
She has set up the department of Clinical Neurophysiology at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and at Surya Hospital.
Currently, she is practicing at Dr. Poornima’s Neurodiagnosis Clinic and a Consultant Neurophysiologist at Jaslok Hospital.
- Passed M.B.B.S. from University of Mumbai.
- Passed M.D. (General Paediatrics) from University of Mumbai.
- International Diplomate of American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology With Additional Certification in Intraoperative Neuromonitoring.
- Clinical Assistant In The Department Of Clinical Neurophysiology Under Dr. (Mrs.) P. N. Wadia, At Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai, India.
- Visiting Fellow at The R. Madhavan Nayar Centre For Epilepsy, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Sciences And Technology, Trivandrum , Kerala, India.
- Visiting Fellow At The Department Of Clinical Neurophysiology, The National Hospital For Neurology And Neurosurgery, Queen Square, London.
- Visiting Fellow At The Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Services, Hospital For Special Surgeries, New York.